月光寶盒

What is “北京侵蝕”?
美國國會「美中經濟與安全審查委員會」發表年度報告,建議重新審視對香港出口軍民兩用科技政策,理由係北京侵蝕香港嘅法治同言論自由。

 

img-181117100033-0001
http://news.tvb.com/local/5bec78ffe603833b3bf4b77b https://fanix.me/2018/09/16/jason-jacob/ https://fanix.me/2018/09/21/8451/ 武館同賭坊襲擊共產黨。 Congress and White House

美國國會「美中經濟與安全審查委員會」發表年度報告,建議重新審視對香港出口軍民兩用科技政策,理由係北京侵蝕香港嘅法治同言論自由

為下一代自由撐(不)下去 | 自由 – Lib.er.ation, 賴比唔準嘅人民

You meant 法治嗎, 為什麼不向區域法庭上訴呀? 美國你憑咩講法治呀?在謀殺LAW of Britain 多年的情況下? 美國總統叛國的及以最低賤去鎮壓的. 這就是美國(2012 之前是美國 1973, 美國 1941). 以叛國憑咩貓哭老鼠?

重新審視是繼續Embargo 嗎?
TOS 憑什麼可以一直改嘅?. 那是Breach of Contract.

What 科技? 華為還是小米呀?
What is 言論 Lib.er.ation?

American Constitution
蓄牲冒充主既羊

created circumventing the valid account creation procedure, violating the World of Warcraft Terms of Use.

Again, it is implicitly stated on the account creation page that: This account creation process is only available to customers in North America, New Zealand, Australia, and Singapore. When this account was created, the standard, valid, creation method was circumvented,

The Service is further subject to United States export controls. No
software from this site and/or service may be downloaded or otherwise
exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of)
Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to
which the U.S. has embargoed goods

月光寶盒

CAP.17 保護令(聯合)
任何向FAINX之襲擊行為皆會向236國家宣戰。

NOTE : 法例禁止Consultant.

分享遊戲機, 滿載CapitalComma及SendNewKing的月光寶盒. 抄自我的s15資料的產品冇權講Copyright (非DMCA 版圖權利), 再者, 連Microsoft的Patent也賠光了, 此產品嗰時月月使光錢嘅人就會當佢係寶啦的盒子super 6s是因應公文用作賠償美方為偷竊神權而襲擊千禧代, 以搶掠千禧代的教育權力What is A 剷平考試及以大量副本襲擊每一個香港正當學生, 於千禧代至後兩代1997前.

dav


***Notice of Account Closure***
Hello,
This is a notification regarding the World of Warcraft account, LYCJ. Access to this account has been disabled for behavior contrary to the “essence” of World of Warcraft. While we try to be as lenient as possible in our assessment of all account investigations, multiple trends in prohibited behavior on the account in question have ultimately led to its closure.
As a result, this account will no longer be able to access any aspect of World of Warcraft. This action has been taken in accordance with Section 3, Paragraph C [Rules Related to Game Play] of the Terms of Use (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html) and our game policies (http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowgm/?id=agm01712p).
Thank you for your time and understanding of our position in this matter. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Regards,
Account Administration
Blizzard Entertainment
Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment, and we would like your feedback on the level of service you have received. Please feel free to provide such feedback at the following web address: http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=eSurvey000&i=518&d=8/25/2006%209:36:08%20PM&t=AUTHOR2005@QUICKZIP.ORG

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to contact the World of Warcraft Account Administration department with your account issue. We have reviewed your account closure, and unfortunately have come to the same conclusion. Our in-game logs were able to verify that your account was created circumventing the valid account creation procedure, violating the World of Warcraft Terms of Use.
Again, it is implicitly stated on the account creation page that: This account creation process is only available to customers in North America, New Zealand, Australia, and Singapore. When this account was created, the standard, valid, creation method was circumvented, thus invalidating the account and subjecting it to closure. Unfortunately, access to this account will not be returned under any circumstances.
We do apologize for any inconvenience.
Regards,
Nysert
Account Administration
Blizzard Entertainment
Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment, and we would like your feedback on the level of service you have received. Please feel free to provide such feedback at the following web address: http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=eSurvey000&i=325&d=8/29/2006%2012:50:36%20PM&t=author2005@quickzip.org
—–Original Message—–
From: author2005@quickzip.org
To: wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com
Sent: 8/25/2006 11:41:07 PM
Subject: World of Warcraft – Account Administration – Account Closure Inquiry
Info – From: author2005@quickzip.org
Info – Name: Joseph Leung
Account – —————————
Account – Character(s):
Account – Name: lycj
Account – Realm: Warsong
Description – ———————–
Greetings
I received a letter titled “Account Closure” today, I am not sure what I did led to this, and I would like to know the reason.
I didnt use any 3rd party software, not even UI, my information submitted is correct, so I believe this ban is an error, and I hope you can check for me.
Thanks
Joseph Leung
顯示引用文字
– Show quoted text –
On 8/30/06, wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com <wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com> wrote:
顯示引用文字
Regards
Joseph Leung
On 8/30/06, wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com <wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com> wrote:
顯示引用文字
Regards
Joseph Leung

Greetings
Thanks for reply, but I dont agree with your conclusion.
Under “Terms of use“, Chapter 15, “Choice of Laws
“Those who choose to access the Service from locations outside of the
United States, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand do so on their own
initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws if and
to the extent local laws are applicable.”
It mentioned that I can access the game outside United States, Canada,
Australia, or New Zealand as long as I meet the local law.
Under “Terms of use”, Chapter 16, “Miscellaneous.”
“The Service is further subject to United States export controls. No
software from this site and/or service may be downloaded or otherwise
exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of)
Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to
which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S.
Treasury Departments list of Specially Designated Nationals or the
U.S. Commerce Departments Table of Deny Orders. By using the Service,
you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the
control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any
such list.”
I would like to mention that Hong Kong is not one of the cities that
US has embargoed goods, China maybe, Taiwan maybe, but not Hong Kong.
Lastly, I did filled my address correctly. I may or may not in the
cities listed when I creating the account. If it’s violating the
“Terms of use”, it shouldnt let me create an account in the first
place, and let me played for half year.
I understand your company may want to send user who can speak chinese
back to their regional World of Warcraft server, but I dont agree to
close accounts (espacially account that exist before the regional WOW
server started) to archive this goal.
If there’s other place that mentioned I cannot access/create account
outside those cities, please quote them for me, thanks a lot!
Regards
Joseph Leung

Greetings
Thanks for the reply, but Ive submitted a relatively lower rating, as
my question is still unanswered:
In my last mail I suggested multiple places that is stated on the
account creation page that : This account creation process is
available to anyone living in any city, as long as the city is not
listed in cities that U.S. has embargoed goods, which including Cuba,
Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria. You may want to read the last
mail again.
I believe your company shall change the terms of use if your company
is intended to deny anyone who lived in the mentioned country to
register. License are supposed to be made clear, what can be done,
what can not be done, it’s not supposed to be written “implicitly”,
and then 100 readers have 100 explanation of that license.
I hope to emphasis that, I have no hope to get my account back, your
company do have every right to ban anyone even for no reason from the
game, but the ban is your company’s problem, dont try to blame the ban
is because my fault, please see the following quote.
“This is a notification regarding the World of Warcraft account, LYCJ.
Access to this account has been disabled for behavior contrary to the
“essence” of World of Warcraft. While we try to be as LENIENT as
possible in our assessment of all account investigations, multiple
trends in prohibited behavior on the account in question have
ultimately led to its closure.”
At last, please, dont send me your company’s “conclusion” without any
kinds of facts to backup your point, which is as useless as the
following Windows dialog:
“Your program is performed an ILLEGAL OPERATION and must be shut down”
Thanks for reading.
Regards
Joseph Leung

Hello,
Thank you for your follow-up email. We have reviewed the account and the previously provided facts once again and unfortunately, have reached the same conclusion. As previously communicated, it is implicitly stated on the account creation page that: This account creation process is only available to customers in North America, New Zealand, Australia, and Singapore. When this account was created, the standard, valid, creation method was circumvented, thus invalidating the account and subjecting it to closure. As a result, the account closure decision is final and the account status permanent. The World of Warcraft account will not be re-opened or re-activated under any circumstances.
We hope that his has addressed all of your concerns regarding the account action. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your time and understanding.
Regards,
Llysul
Account Administration
Blizzard Entertainment
—–Original Message—–
From: author2005@quickzip.org leung yat chun
To: wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com
Sent: 9/4/2006 11:34:17 PM
Subject: Re: World of Warcraft – Account Issue
Greetings
Thanks for reply, but I dont agree with your conclusion.
Under “Terms of use”, Chapter 15, “Choice of Laws”
“Those who choose to access the Service from locations outside of the
United States, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand do so on their own
initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws if and
to the extent local laws are applicable.”
It mentioned that I can access the game outside United States, Canada,
Australia, or New Zealand as long as I meet the local law.
Under “Terms of use”, Chapter 16, “Miscellaneous.”
“The Service is further subject to United States export controls. No
software from this site and/or service may be downloaded or otherwise
exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of)
Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to
which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S.
Treasury Departments list of Specially Designated Nationals or the
U.S. Commerce Departments Table of Deny Orders. By using the Service,
you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the
control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any
such list.”
I would like to mention that Hong Kong is not one of the cities that
US has embargoed goods, China maybe, Taiwan maybe, but not Hong Kong.
Lastly, I did filled my address correctly. I may or may not in the
cities listed when I creating the account. If it’s violating the
“Terms of use”, it shouldnt let me create an account in the first
place, and let me played for half year.
I understand your company may want to send user who can speak chinese
back to their regional World of Warcraft server, but I dont agree to
close accounts (espacially account that exist before the regional WOW
server started) to archive this goal.
If there’s other place that mentioned I cannot access/create account
outside those cities, please quote them for me, thanks a lot!
Regards
Joseph Leung
– Show quoted text –
On 8/30/06, wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com <wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Thank you for taking the time to contact the World of Warcraft Account Administration department with your account issue. We have reviewed your account closure, and unfortunately have come to the same conclusion. Our in-game logs were able to verify that your account was created circumventing the valid account creation procedure, violating the World of Warcraft Terms of Use.
>
> Again, it is implicitly stated on the account creation page that: This account creation process is only available to customers in North America, New Zealand, Australia, and Singapore. When this account was created, the standard, valid, creation method was circumvented, thus invalidating the account and subjecting it to closure. Unfortunately, access to this account will not be returned under any circumstances.
>
> We do apologize for any inconvenience.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nysert
> Account Administration
> Blizzard Entertainment
>
>
>
>
> Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment, and we would like your feedback on the level of service you have received. Please feel free to provide such feedback at the following web address: http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=eSurvey000&i=325&d=8/29/2006%2012:50:36%20PM&t=author2005@quickzip.org
>
> —–Original Message—–
> From: author2005@quickzip.org
> To: wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com
> Sent: 8/25/2006 11:41:07 PM
> Subject: World of Warcraft – Account Administration – Account Closure Inquiry
>
> Info – From: author2005@quickzip.org
> Info – Name: Joseph Leung
> Account – —————————
> Account – Character(s):
> Account – Name: lycj
> Account – Realm: Warsong
>
> Description – ———————–
>
> Greetings
>
> I received a letter titled “Account Closure” today, I am not sure what I did led to this, and I would like to know the reason.
>
> I didnt use any 3rd party software, not even UI, my information submitted is correct, so I believe this ban is an error, and I hope you can check for me.
>
> Thanks
>
> Joseph Leung
>
Regards
Joseph Leung
On 8/30/06, wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com <wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Thank you for taking the time to contact the World of Warcraft Account Administration department with your account issue. We have reviewed your account closure, and unfortunately have come to the same conclusion. Our in-game logs were able to verify that your account was created circumventing the valid account creation procedure, violating the World of Warcraft Terms of Use.
>
> Again, it is implicitly stated on the account creation page that: This account creation process is only available to customers in North America, New Zealand, Australia, and Singapore. When this account was created, the standard, valid, creation method was circumvented, thus invalidating the account and subjecting it to closure. Unfortunately, access to this account will not be returned under any circumstances.
>
> We do apologize for any inconvenience.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nysert
> Account Administration
> Blizzard Entertainment
>
>
>
>
> Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment, and we would like your feedback on the level of service you have received. Please feel free to provide such feedback at the following web address: http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=eSurvey000&i=325&d=8/29/2006%2012:50:36%20PM&t=author2005@quickzip.org
>
> —–Original Message—–
> From: author2005@quickzip.org
> To: wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com
> Sent: 8/25/2006 11:41:07 PM
> Subject: World of Warcraft – Account Administration – Account Closure Inquiry
>
> Info – From: author2005@quickzip.org
> Info – Name: Joseph Leung
> Account – —————————
> Account – Character(s):
> Account – Name: lycj
> Account – Realm: Warsong
>
> Description – ———————–
>
> Greetings
>
> I received a letter titled “Account Closure” today, I am not sure what I did led to this, and I would like to know the reason.
>
> I didnt use any 3rd party software, not even UI, my information submitted is correct, so I believe this ban is an error, and I hope you can check for me.
>
> Thanks
>
> Joseph Leung
>
Regards
Joseph Leung

那不是判決嗎?


circumventing the valid a cc ou nt creation procedure

46510462_10217490967490085_6647776610114076672_n


a cc o unt 是指 hong Kong polytechnic 嘅 account 嗎?


What is “LENIENT” 梁逸駿唔係道我 唔準 可以偷你野? 理大?

46486347_10217493439071873_2541162442000433152_n


 

Author: fanix1719

OURFather, whoartinheaven, hallowedbeThyname. Thykingdomcome. Thywillbedoneonearthasitisinheaven. Giveusthisdayourdailybreadand, forgiveusourtrespassesasweforgivethosewhotrespassagainst us. Andleadusnotintotemptationbutdeliverusfromevil. Amen. | PATER noster, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s